I brought you these from DUBAI :)
Atlantis Hotel and the Aquarium
my favorite place:
take a boat tour as if you were in Venice!
go to a beach and have a swim, who ever said the water in Dubai is not enjoyable he was definitely mistaken!
go to a SAFARI tour
open buffet food and belly dancer shows completed with henna and Shisha!
Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
and if you have kids with you (I have to say that just for this reason I wanted to be a kid again and I was really jealous of all the Kids inside there) there is one address they have to be at : Kidzania!!
It is a world made for kids! Incredible and gorgeous!
It is in the Dubai Mall and is a children's entertainment theme park where children can play at being doctors and nurses, gas station attendants, artists, teachers, postmen, firemen, mechanics, pilots, bank tellers, cooks and all other jobs you can think of. They deliver mail or pizza. They drive cars to work, earn money and spend it on petrol.
- KidZania Mexico City, opened in September 1999 as La Ciudad de los Niños, rebranded KidZania La Ciudad de los Niños
- KidZania Monterrey, opened in May 2006
- Kidzania Tokyo, opened in October 2006 (franchise)
- Kidzania Jakarta, opened in November 2007 (franchise)
- Kidzania Koshien, opened in March 2009 (franchise)
- KidZania Lisbon, opened June 2009 (franchise)
- KidZania Dubai, opened January 2010 (franchise)
- KidZania Seoul, opened February 2010 (franchise)
- KidZania Malaysia, opening January 2012 (franchise)